Thank you to everyone who attended the service. Click here to read Afshan Jilani's poem that she read during the service.
The entire 9-11 Service was recorded and is now available on YouTube. Please click on the links below to watch all, or parts, of the service. Each segment is about 20 minutes long.
Prelude - Partita on "O God, Out Help in Ages Past" - Dr. Ann Frohbieter
- Presentation of Colors - Honor Guard, Scout Troop 87
National Anthem - "The Star Spangled Banner" - The Choir
- Welcome - Rev. Renee Hoke
- Hymn of Faith 57 - "O God Our Help in Ages Past"
- Invocation - Afshan Jilani
- Anthem - "The Twenty-Third Psalm" by John Rutter - Choir - Ashley Yarbrough, oboe
- A reading from the Gospel - Matthew 5:2-12a - Rev. Ginny Brown Daniel
- Hymn 722 - "This Is My Song"
- Prayer For Leadership - Rev. Renee Hoke
- Service of Prayer & Remembrance - Judge J. Kent Adams
- Anthem - "A Greater Peace" by Kinley Lange - The Choir
- A Reading From The New Testament - Ephesians 2:11-22 - Rev. Ginny Brown Daniel
- The Sermon - "No closure" - Rabbi Jonathan Siger
- Prayers of the People, For the people - Pat Hancock
- ORIGINAL POEM - Beacons of Light, Side by Side - Afshan Jilani
- Blessing - "Peace I give You" Craig Courtney - The Choir / Carlos Lara - Violin
- Closing Hymn - "America The Beautiful" - Jimmy Jacobson, soloist
- Retirement of the Colors - Honor Guard
- Ministerial Benediction - Dr. Mark Whitten
- Postlude - "Nimrod" Enigma Variations - Dr. Edward Elgar - Dr. Ann Frohbieter, organist (Incomplete recording)